The concrete foundation for the Samaritan Multipurpose Building on North Pebble Beach Blvd. at SCC CA Main Campus is ready. This is part of the Master Plan 2014.
The long range Master Plan itinerary for the CA Central Campus on North Pebble Beach started in 2013 and is speculated to end around 2024. The total cost when finished was estimated in 2013 at $5,442,959 but will increase over the years due to inflation.
The Master Plan includes nine construction projects along with covering the old brick buildings with stucco, painting of the facades and upgrades in the landscaping around the CA Campus as well.
9 Projects in Master Plan
- 2013 – Social Cafe/Meeting Area – est cost $329,761. Note: Cafe will have limited hours, beverages and food service. Meeting area will be open all hours.
- 2013 – Improvements to parking, lighting and landscaping – est cost $720,000. Note: This cost includes improving the parking, redoing landscaping, relocating North Course Lane (existing road) and utility expansion for better lighting and irrigation.
- 2014 – Welcome Information Center – est $227,580
- 2014 – Library Addition – est cost $201,550
- 2014 – Security Patrol/Samaritan Building – est cost to the community Association of $75, 000 (site preparation).
- 2014 – Nature Trail Area – est cost $100,000 (37 acres of West Campus)
- 2016 – Multipurpose Building – est cost $1,383,798.
- 2024 – New Theater – est cost $2,070,000. Note: Theater cost is in 2013 dollars and inflation over the years will increase the price.
- 2024 – Renovation of Rollins Theater for Clubrooms – est cost $336,000. Note: Renovation cost is in 2013 dollars and inflation over the years will increase the price.
Sun City Center Community Association | 1009 North Pebble Beach Blvd | Sun City Center, Fl 33573 | (813) 633-3500 | suncitycenter.org
The construction of the new Information Center in Sun City Center is underway on the corner of North Pebble Beach Boulevard and Cherry Hills Drive at the Sun City Center Community Association’s Main Campus facility.
The other works that are included in the Master Plan 2014 are the Multipurpose & Samaritan building and the new library addition as well.
Entities Involved with Master Plan 2014
Sun City Center Community Association, 1009 North Pebble Beach Blvd, Sun City Center, FL 33573
Invision Advisors, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite 150, Tampa, FL 33618, Phone: 813.784.3146
Power Contracting, 1335 10th Street East, Palmeto, FL 34221, Phone: 941.803.8123
SOL Design Studio, LLC, 1501 East 9th Avenue, Tampa FL, 33605, Phone: 813.242.4267
Mes Group, 550 North Reo Street, Tampa, FL 33609, Phone: 813.289.4700
B&W Structural Designs, Inc., 400 North Tampa Street, Suite 2660, Phone: 813.374.2459
Hardeman Kempton & Associates, 2207 W. North A Street, Tampa, FL 33606, Phone: 813.258.0066
The new Information Center construction site has been marked off by black plastic at the North Campus on N. Pebble Beach in front of the ARTS And CRAFTS building in Sun City Center, FL
The new information center is a part of the Master Plan 2014 approved by the SCC Community Association that will include an updated library, Multipurpose & Samaritan building and revised parking as well. The CA approved $664,000 that it will spend for the project.