The long range Master Plan itinerary for the CA Central Campus on North Pebble Beach started in 2013 and is speculated to end around 2024. The total cost when finished was estimated in 2013 at $5,442,959 but will increase over the years due to inflation.
The Master Plan includes nine construction projects along with covering the old brick buildings with stucco, painting of the facades and upgrades in the landscaping around the CA Campus as well.
9 Projects in Master Plan
- 2013 – Social Cafe/Meeting Area – est cost $329,761. Note: Cafe will have limited hours, beverages and food service. Meeting area will be open all hours.
- 2013 – Improvements to parking, lighting and landscaping – est cost $720,000. Note: This cost includes improving the parking, redoing landscaping, relocating North Course Lane (existing road) and utility expansion for better lighting and irrigation.
- 2014 – Welcome Information Center – est $227,580
- 2014 – Library Addition – est cost $201,550
- 2014 – Security Patrol/Samaritan Building – est cost to the community Association of $75, 000 (site preparation).
- 2014 – Nature Trail Area – est cost $100,000 (37 acres of West Campus)
- 2016 – Multipurpose Building – est cost $1,383,798.
- 2024 – New Theater – est cost $2,070,000. Note: Theater cost is in 2013 dollars and inflation over the years will increase the price.
- 2024 – Renovation of Rollins Theater for Clubrooms – est cost $336,000. Note: Renovation cost is in 2013 dollars and inflation over the years will increase the price.
Sun City Center Community Association | 1009 North Pebble Beach Blvd | Sun City Center, Fl 33573 | (813) 633-3500 | suncitycenter.org